The Energy Network was created by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in 2012 to harness the collective power to achieve an unprecedented level of energy savings across Southern California. The Energy Network provides resources and assistance to homeowners, businesses and public agencies planning energy efficiency upgrades.
- Community education and outreach
- Rebate and incentive offerings
- Attractive financing terms
- Tools to help identify contractors with energy efficiency training
- Other resources that help homeowners take the next step toward saving energy