Seeking a highly skilled and effective Public Area Attendant to join our team! The position will clean and maintain all public areas (i.e. hotel lobby, restrooms) in impeccable condition in accordance with The Waterfront Standards.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, countertops, walls, vents and floors with specifically assigned cleaning agents. Dispose of trash
- Dust all furniture and pictures, clean all windows and glass, and vacuum public areas
- Vacuum and dispose of trash in office areas
- Polish fixtures and vacuum elevators
- Maintain appearance of and vacuum stairwells
- Clean ashtrays
- Clean guest rooms when needed
- Assist delivering guest requests and other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, stand, and walk in public areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions with limited supervision
- Maintain a commitment to consistently provide friendly service, and consistently providing the highest quality product and value to every guest on every occasion
Position will be required to work varied schedule that may include evenings/nights, weekends and holidays. High school graduate or equivalent education preferred. Previous experience in Housekeeping preferred but not required.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume.