St Patrick’s Day Menu
BBQ Guinness Chicken - $10pp
- Bone-in chicken legs, breasts and thighs beer-brined with Guinness and grilled over an open flame to a delicious crispy sweet skin. Accompanied with a hearty diced red rose potato salad and green salad – with green goddess dressing on the side. Plus fresh baked rolls and butter. A hearty meal to be sure.
Irish Stew - $10pp
- Tender beef stewed with tomatoes, garlic, red wine, and Guinness, sautéed potatoes, onions, carrots, and fresh herbs. Served with green beans almondine and a fresh garden salad with Ranch and Italian dressings on the side. Also enjoy fresh baked rolls and butter.
Corned Beef and Cabbage - $12pp
- Mouthwatering tender corned beef braised with cabbage until it falls apart. Served with herb roasted fingerling potatoes and garlic herb butter carrots, and fresh baked rolls and butter on the side.
Shepherd’s Pie - $14pp
- This tempting pie is lovingly prepared with beef sirloin mixed with gravy, vegetables and spices, and topped with our famous garlic mashed red rose potatoes. Accompanied with a sweet green salad with toasted pecans, fresh blueberries, and mandarin oranges with champagne vinaigrette on the side. Also enjoy our fresh baked rolls and butter.
- Minty green chocolate chip cookies - with chunky Andes mints - $1.25pp
- Bailey’s cheesecake bars - with buttery shortbread crust - $2.15pp
ORDERING IS EASY
St Patricks’ Day specials served Monday thru Friday. Minimum of 15 people. Sales tax and a 20% operational fee are applicable on all standard orders. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance.